Your cart is currently empty!
6 850 kr
The Zipforce Slim is a new generation of e-bike kits to convert your bike to an e-bike. It is the lightest on the market, quieter than the previous model, and with a fully charged battery it lasts up to about 40 km. With the new wireless sensor mounted on the pedal arm, installation is much faster than before.
Everything you need to go electric with the Zipforce is included – motor, battery, charger, wireless pedal sensor and bike mount.
How does Zipforce work?
The wireless pedal sensor is activated when you pedal and the motor provides assistance. With Zipforce you can ride up to 25 km/h, which is the maximum speed allowed for electric bikes. The Zipforce has an adjustable assistance level, allowing you to set how much you want it to help propel the bike. You can change the level of assistance steplessly with a control on the motor or via the Zipforce mobile app.
The electric motor is easy to detach and attach, allowing you to decide when you want to ride under normal power and when you want a little help along the way.
- In stock – we ship within 5-7 working days
- Can be purchased with Klarna
- Shipping included
- Turn on brake power recovery and charge the battery on downhill slopes, saving both energy and the environment.
- There is a built-in light in all Zipforce.
Installation – Choose between front and rear wheel
The Zipforce Slim comes with a wireless footfall sensor. It is most common to mount the bike mount over the front wheel. The mudguard and package holder are usually in the way of the rear wheel. For rear-wheel installation, simply switch to “Reverse Mode” in the app so that the electric motor drives in the right direction.
The Zipforce app allows you to view statistics and make settings for your Zipforce. The app is free for both Android and iOS users.
- Motor nominal output power: 250 W
- Battery nominal voltage: 22.2 V
- Battery: 9.6 Ah/211 Wh
- Charging time: 2.5 hours (4 A charger)
- Estimated range max/min: 40/20 km (24/12 miles)
- Maximum speed with assistance: 25 km/h
- Weight of motor and battery: 2.0 kg
- Weight bracket and pedal sensor: 0.3 kg
- Weight of charger: 0.4 kg
- Engine dimensions: 275x107x80 mm
- PAS connection: Wireless
- 29.2 kg/CO2e in carbon emissions